• If Barbie were an actual woman, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
(via stfuconservatives)Source: bitchalacarte
tuesday tip: one thing at a time. http://fueledbydietcoke.com
Anonymous asked: Heya Unka Glen! I really need some help! I’m 17 and there is not a day that goes by that I’m not thinking about my weight and wanting to loose weight; basically I dont know how to be happy with what I face in the mirror. I really want to see myself as Jesus sees me, but I…